Learning Outside the Classrooms (LOTC)
In today’s ever challenging and ever innovating environment, the majority of learning of a student happens outside the classroom. Out the classroom platforms or places include extracurricular activities, industry visits, competitions, events, conferences, network of likeminded people, student bodies, clubs, societies, counselling sessions, alumni interaction programs, so on and so forth. It is unique and very efficient approach to make the learning interesting and all inclusive.
We work with schools and colleges to assess, correct and develop the Learning Outside the Classroom (LOTC) Ecosystem in their institution.
Some of our turnkey solutions as part of the LOTC include-
- Creating Students Leadership Platforms and Communities
- Establishing Career Guidance and Placement Cells
- Strategize Events and Competitions
- Create and establish Alumni Network
- Alliances and Partnerships with leading institutions
- Improve academic achievement
- Provide a bridge to higher order learning.
- Develop skills and independence in a widening range of environments
- Make learning more engaging and relevant to young pupil
- Nurture creativity.
- Reduce behaviour problems and improve attendance.
- Stimulate, inspire and improve motivation.
- Provide challenge and the opportunity to take acceptable levels of risk.
- Suggesting Outdoor Learning Locations.
- And much more ..
How we can help you?
Or Write to us at email@example.com